RASHTRIYA CHEMICALS & FERTILIZERS LIMITED
Human Resource Department (Trombay Unit)
Ground Floor, Room No-5, Administrative Bldg.,
Chembur, Mumbai – 400 074.
RCF Ltd. (Trombay Unit) , having its well equipped medium size Hospital located at Chembur, Mumbai-400 074 catering exclusively to medical needs of its employees and their dependents requires Doctors in the following specialties for honorary assignment as visiting doctors for providing OPD, Consultation, Surgeries and in emergency services. The tenure of appointment will be for a period of two years.
Specialist Doctors possessing qualification and experience as detailed below are eligible to apply.
The doctors desiring to take up this assignment may apply in prescribed application format given below and send duly filled application to the Chief Manager (HR) Unit on above referred address so as to reach by 12th August, 2015 along with relevant documents.
- The eligible candidates will be intimated in writing about the date, time and venue of Interview. No Communication (written/telephonic) will be entertained after the closing date of the submission of the application Form.
- Incomplete, unsigned application Form, form not in prescribed format, without attaching attested Photostat copies of Educational qualification, experience certificate and application received after the last date of submission will not be considered.
- The qualifying and interested candidates applying for Honorary Doctors and Panel Doctors post are required to send separate applications. The post applied for is to be written at the top left-hand corner of the envelope, while sending application form.
- The honorarium and duration/frequency of the visits in case of Honorary Doctors will be conveyed by the Selection committee at the time of personal Interviews.
- Engagement shall be initially for a period of Two years.
- Engagement as Honorary Doctors may be terminated by giving one month notice by either side.
- Engagement shall be purely of temporary nature and will not in any way entail a relation of employer and employee between RCF & the Doctors.
- Management reserve the right to consider the applications of doctors having experience lesser than the advertised one, in case the number of applications received are less than three times the nos. of advertised posts.
- Management reserves the right to modify the number of posts.
- Company’s decision about the engagement will be final and no correspondence (written or telephonic) on the same would be entertained from any candidates.
- Company reserves the right to cancel/alter this advertisement partially or completely for any undue reason and company is not responsible to communicate the same to the candidates.
Last date of receipt of the application is 12th August, 2015.