JAWAHARLAL INSTITUTE OF POST GRADUATE MEDICAL EDUCATION AND RESEARCH, PUDUCHERRY has published an advertisement for recruitement of 375 Senior Residnts in various departments of the institute. At present, there are 111 vacancies in the grade of SR as detailed below and it is proposed to fill up the vacancies on regular basis.
Location: JAWAHARLAL INSTITUTE OF POST GRADUATE MEDICAL EDUCATION AND RESEARCH, PUDUCHERRY – 605 006.
Date of Walk-In interview: 09.04.2014 to 11.04.2014
Qualifications: A Postgraduate Medical Degree/Diploma in respective discipline from recognized university/Institute.
Age: – Below 33 years, with usual relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC as per rules. Upper age limit for Differently Abled persons shall be relaxable by 10 years. (15 years for SCs/STs and 13 years for OBCs.)
For differently abled persons the posts in Non-Surgical departments are identified suitable. Categories of Differently Abled persons suitable for the job and age relaxation are as below:-
OL- One leg affected (R and/or L),
OA- One arm affected(R or L)
a) Impaired reach, b) Weakness of grip, c) Ataxia
Persons suffering from not less than 40% of relevant disability shall alone be eligible for reservation and age relaxation.
Indian Nationals only need apply.
Salary: B/Pay Rs.18750/-Plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- (Revised) and other usual allowances per month in the first year of his/her residency.
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates may attend the Written test/Interview to be held at 08.30.A.M from 09.04.2014 to 11.04.2014 at Bernard Theatre, Ist Floor, Institute Block, JIPMER, Puducherry-06, along with i) filled in application & Bio-Data in the prescribed format (appended) ii) the following certificates in original and an attested copy thereof and iii) a Demand Draft for Rs.500/ for General and OBC candidates and Rs.250/- for SC/ST candidates drawn in favour of Accounts Officer, JIPMER, Puducherry-06. No fee is payable by Differently Abled candidates.
01. Age proof certificate
02. MBBS Degree with no. of attempts certificate
03. MD/MS /DNB Degree/Provisional Certificate
04. Medical Council Registration Certificate
05. Internship Completion Certificate
06. Latest SC/ST/OBC (Creamy Layer) Certificate (format appended), if he/she belongs to SC/ST/OBC, issued by the Revenue Officer not below the rank of Thasildar. In case the certificate is in regional language, the English version of the certificate duly attested by a Gazetted Officer is also to be furnished.
07. The candidates who are in service in any Govt. Hospital /Institutions are required to submit “No objection Certificate” from the present employer.
Selection Procedure: A written Examination based on MCQs in the subject concerned will be conducted for eligible Candidate followed by personal interview. 85% of total marks will be for written test and 15% for Personal interview.
[table id=17 /]