Director of Medical Education and Research (DMER), Mumbai, Maharashtra has published the final schedule of registration and application form filling for PGD-CET 2016 exam for admission into MDS PG dental seats across the state. PGD-CET is for Postgraduate dental admission in all Government / Corporation/ Government Aided/ Central Government Private unaided and Minority colleges from the State of Maharashtra.
Click here for Online Application for PGD – CET – 2016
- Online Registration & filling Application form. : 14/12/2015 to 30/12/2015
- Schedule for Fee Acceptance at SBI Bank, through Computer Generated Challan. 16/12/2015 to 04/01/2016
- Issue of Admit Cards (Online): 18/01/2016 to 23/01/2016
- Date of Examination: 24/01/2016 (Sunday)
- Centre of examination (Place-Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Aurangabad): As indicated in Admit Card
- Schedule of Examination
a) Entry in Examination Hall: 09.15 a.m.
b) Distribution of answer sheets: 09.40 a.m.
c) Distribution of question booklets: 09.50 a.m.
d) Examination Commences: 10.00 a.m.
e) Latest Entry permitted in Examination Hall: 10.00 a.m.
f) Examination concludes: (PGM) 01.30 p.m. And (PGD) 11.30a.m.
- Online display of Question Paper Booklets along with Provisional Keys of each version on website: 27/01/2016
- OMR Answer Sheets Display available on DMER website: 29/01/2016
- Online submission of objections on Question Paper/ Answer Key. : 27/01/2016 to 02/02/2016
- Declaration of Provisional Result/ Marks: 22/02/2016
- Last Date of Submission of Application form for Verification of Marks at office of the Designated Authority (Place – Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Aurangabad): 26/02/2016
- Declaration of Final State Merit List & downloading of Marksheet from website www.dmer.org. : 05/03/2016
Click here to download official notification for PGD-CET 2016
Click here to download information brochure of PGD-CET 2016
Updated on 19/12/2015