The Government of Maharashtra will conduct Mh-CET entrance examination for admission to MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BPTh, BOTh, BASLP, BP&O, BSc, Nursing & BPMT courses for academic year 2014-2015. The date of examination will be notified later.
1. The syllabus for MH-CET 2014 will be same as prescribed for NEET(UG) – 2013 examination. The said syllabus includes topics from standard 11th and standard 12th.
2. There will be single question paper containing 180 MCQs will 4 options with single response type from Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
3. The duration of the examination will be 3 hrs.
4. Each question will carry 4 marks and examination will have total score of 720 marks.
5. Each correct answer will be awarded 4 marks; there will be negative marking system which means for every wrong answer one mark will be deducted from the corrected total.
6. The question paper will be in English, Marathi & Urdu language as per the choice of the student.
All the concerned Students/ Parents & Principals should take note of above features for MH-CET 2014 Entrance Examination.
Above notification has been published on DMER(Director of Medical Education and research) website.
Update: DMER has published notification that MH-CET 2014 exam will be conducted on 8th of May, 2014, Thursday.
For previous notification about MH-CET 2014 click here
0 thoughts on “MH-CET 2014 exam notification by DMER (Updated)”
What about MS_CET 2016