Director of Medical Education and Research (DMER), Mumbai, Maharashtra has announced that it will be conducting MH-CET-2015 (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test) entrance examination for admissions to MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BPTh, BOTh, BASLP, BP&O & BSc. Nursing courses for academic year 2015-16 on Thursday, dated 7th May, 2015 at all the District Headquarters of Maharashtra. Detailed schedule of the same will be announced in due course by DMER.
The pattern of MH-CET-2015 will be as follows :
- The syllabus for MH-CET-2015 will be same as prescribed for MHCET-2014 examination. The said syllabus includes topics from standard 11th and standard 12th. The syllabus is available on website of Directorate of Medical Education & Research, Mumbai i.e. www.dmer.org.
- There will be single question paper containing 180 MCQ’s. Each MCQ will have 4 options with single best response type from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (which includes Botany & Zoology).
- The duration of the examination will be 3 hrs.
- Each question will carry 4 marks and examination will have total score of 720 marks.
- Each correct answer will be awarded 4 marks. The negative marking patter of MHCET-2014 will not be there in this entrance test. The concerned candidates, colleges and parents should note this.
- The question paper will be in English, Marathi & Urdu languages as per the choice of the student.
- The result of this entrance examination will be declared in ‘Percentage’ as done in MH-CET-2014.
- For academic year 2015-16, the eligibility in terms of marks & percentage for MBBS and BDS courses will be as prescribed by Medical Council of India & Dental Council of India.
DMER has also published portion of MH CET 2015 exam which is same as that of NEET-UG. Click here to view Final Syllabus for NEET-UG