Director of Medical Education and Research (DMER), Mumbai, Maharashtra has published information brochure for preference system for admission into DM/ M.Ch superspeciality courses across state of Maharashtra through MH SSET 2014.
To download information brochure for preference system for MH SSET 2014 click here.
Candidates are supposed to bring following documents along with one Set of attested photocopies of the same.
Candidate should bring black ballpoint pens, clipboard (Writing Pad), HB
pencil and eraser.
- Online downloaded Application form.
- Copy of downloaded Admit Card.
- Copy of downloaded MH-SSET-2014 result.
- Nationality certificate/valid passport or School Laving Certificate of HSC/12th Std. indicating the nationality of the candidate as “Indian”
- Nationality Certificate
- SSC passing certificate / Valid Passport
- First, Second and Third M.B.B.S, mark sheets (Part- I & Part – II wherever applicable)
- Attempt Certificates of All MBBS examinations from the head of the institution. (First, Second, Third [Part-I, Part-II] MBBS)
- MD/MS Examination Marksheet / Grade Certificate
- Attempt certificate of MD/MS or it’s equivalent examinations from the head of the institution.
- Registration Certificate (MCI / MMC / Other State Medical Council)
- Certificate from Head of Institute showing that the Medical College / Institute from which the candidate has passed Post Graduate examination is recognized by Medical Council of India and the course is recognized by MCI.
- Medical Fitness Certificate (as per Annexure – “J”)
- Undertaking for number of attempts of MH SSET.
- Bond Release Certificate (If applicable)
The selection list will be declared by 14th July 2014.