Name of the Post : RBSK Manager
Vacancies : 29
Age as on 01.07.15 : Upto 40 Years
Remuneration (in Rs.) & Performance Incentive (P.I.) : Rs. 28,300/- + P.I
Eligibility Criteria :
(i) Candidate must have Master degree in
Disability Rehabilitation Administration (MDRA) approved by Rehabilitation Council of India with basic Bachelor degree in
Physiotherapy / Occupational Therapy / Prosthetic & Orthotics / Speech Language Pathology / Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) / Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) / Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) from a recognized University / Institution
(ii) Candidate must have Master degree in
Physiotherapy / Occupational Therapy / Audiology / Speech language Pathology / Prosthetics & Orthotic from a recognized University / Institution with Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Public Health Management from a recognized University / Institution. Candidates as at (i) & (ii) must have valid permanent registration certificate from concerned Boards/Councils/Authorities, wherever applicable.
(iii) Candidate must have Master degree in
Business Administration / Hospital Management / Hospital Administration / Public Health Management or Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health Management (2 years course) from a recognized University / Institution. Candidates for category III must have 3 years post qualification programme related experience in the field of Health / Early intervention / Disability Rehabilitation / Child Development / Nutrition
Selection Procedure :
Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria are to apply online through the above said website.
Online application form will be available from 30.07.2015 to 17.08.2015 till 11.59 P.M.
System generated application duly signed by the candidate along with self attested copies of all supportive documents shall however be sent to the
“Mission Directorate (NHM),
Annex Building of SIH&FW, Nayapalli, Unit-8,
Bhubaneswar-751012, District-Khorda (Odisha)”
so as to reach us on or before 24.08.2015 (by 5.00 P.M.) through Regd. Post / Speed Post / Courier only and the envelope containing the application should be superscribed clearly name of the post applied for.
- The above positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the scheme. Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the position.
- Details of vacancy, eligibility, age, ToR, scheme of selection procedure etc. can be downloaded from the official website (www.nrhmorissa.gov.in).
- The applications received for all the posts will be scrutinized and the database will be uploaded in the above official website for invitation of objection. Candidates are required to visit official website:- www.nrhmorissa.gov.in at regular intervals for any notification, updates (objection invitation / different tests notices), results etc. relating to recruitment.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of selection process as applicable. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for participation in the selection process.
- Candidates, who are already working in Health Department either on regular or on contractual basis, have to submit No Objection Certificate from the employer (appointing authority) at the time of submission of application.
- In case the marks obtained are in the form of CGPA, OGPA, DGPA, GPA, CPI etc., a certificate for conversion as applicable to percentage of marks shall be submitted at the time of submission of application form.
- Over aged, under qualification and short of requisite percentage of marks in the prescribed educational qualification shall be rejected.
- Incomplete application in any form will be rejected. Non submission of certificate/documents along with the online application shall be liable for rejection.
- If any candidate is found to have suppressed any material information or furnished false information / documents, his/her case shall not be considered for the post applied for and in case already engaged on the basis of the said information / documents, his / her service shall be terminated from the Society forthwith.
- Candidates who have been disengaged earlier from the OSH&FW Society on administrative ground such as disobedience / poor performances/misbehavior/ criminal activity etc. are not eligible to apply.
- This office will not be held responsible for any postal delay. No application will be entertained after dt 24.08.2015 (5.00 P.M.). No personal correspondence / queries will be entertained.
- All communication will be made through e-mail / official website.
- The panel for above positions shall also remain valid for similar post / s in other programmes under NHM ambit with same educational qualification and same remuneration, as will be decided by the Society.
- Number of vacancies / remuneration as mentioned under this advertisement may vary at the time of actual engagement.
- The undersigned reserves the right to cancel any or all the applications / positions at any stage of recruitment process without assigning any reason thereof.