Director of Medical Education and Research (DMER), Mumbai, Maharashtra has published a notification for online application and allotment of Government Bond service to PG degree holders passed out during Summer 2015.
As per the Government Resolution No. WPM/ CR 352/11/ Edu-2. dated 4th April 2012, two central committees have been constituted to provide an opportunity to PG degree holders to complete the compulsory GOvt Bond service by offering tenure service. The process of central round for allotment of Govt. Bond service to PG degree holders will be carried ou through online application form and allotment of bond service in specific cadres at various designated institutes listed below:
- assistant professors at govt medical colleges
- Speciality medical officers at Municipal corporation Medical Colleges/ Hospital
- Speciality medical officers under directorate of health services
- speciality medical officers under Pimpri chinchwad municipal corporation, pumpri, Pune
- Post graduate resident medical officers BARC, Mumbai.
06/07/2015, 10 am onwards to 14/07/2015 till 5 pm will be filling up of online application form and institute/ cadre preferences.
16/07/2015 onwards will be declaration of allotment of bond service to candidates and issue of recommendation letter through email.
Declaration of allotment of bond service to candidate and issue of recommendation letter through e-mail
Specialty Medical Officer (Post-Graduate Degree) – Qualification required – MD/MS in specific subject.
- All detailed information including the number of vacant posts, eligibility criteria, tie-breaker for selection, list of Documents required to be submitted to the institutes are available at DMER website wwzo.dmer.org along with this Notification.
- All eligible candidates must fill online application form available at DMER website.
- The number of vacant posts are likely to change at any time.
- List of successful candidates selected for bond service will be displayed at www.ilmer.org.
Instructions to the candidates
- A) General Instructions:
- Candidates will be allotted service as per subject merit in the cadre of Assistant Professor and Specialty Medical Officer on the basis of marks obtained at the University Post Graduate degree examination
- As per Government Resolution No.PWPM1011,/C.R.352/71./Edr-2, dated 4 April, 2012 all bond service cadres will be allotted on merit basis only as Open Category
- All candidates who are eligible for securing bond service as per list attached must submit online application form
- If any candidate does not submit online application form there by opting out of allotment of bond service, the said candidate will be deemed to be not interested to comply with bond service. Hence for such candidates, the process of recovery of bond penalty amount will be initiated’
- Recommendation /allotment will be displayed at DMER website on 1’6.7.2015 after 7.00 p.m.
- Recommendation letter will be communicated to candidates through the email id mentioned in their online Application form.
- Candidates should take print out of recommendation letter and report to the allotted institute with requisite Documents within 7 days from the date of recommendation letterThe candidate must submit attested photo copies of requisite documents at allotted institute (list as below):
a) SSC Passing Certificate / valid ‘passport (as proof of age).
b) First, Second and Third MBBS mark-sheets (Final part-I & Part-II wherever applicable)
c) Degree Mark sheet / Grade Certificate
d) Attempt certificate of all MBBS, MD/MS examinations.
e) MBBS degree / Passing certificate.
f) MD/M.S. Degree Passing Certificate’
g) Permanent Registration certificate of Maharashtra Medical Council or other State Medical Councils in India / MCI.
h) Online recommendation letter of allotment of bond service. (Received through e- mail)
Click here for more details and to view official notification