Schedule and Eligibility Criteria for All India Quota PG Online Counseling 2014 of Extended Round-3 has been published by MCC (Medical Counseling Committee) website. This revised schedule is in compliance of the directions of the HON’BLE SUPREME COURT (SC) dated 18.06.2014 in IA NO. 15/2014 IN WRIT PETITION (CIVIL) NUMBER 433 OF 2013. Hon’ble SC order dates 18/06/2014 can be found here.[table id=27 /]
Candidate who are eligible for All India quota PG medical counseling are as follows:
- The candidates who are admitted through All India Quota (AIQ) and are still admitted (continuing) on allotted seat in AIQ participating colleges.
- The candidates who are registered but not allotted seat in Round – 1, 2 and 3.
- Candidates whose allotted seat got cancelled (in earlier round) due to change of category and is otherwise eligible for allotment of seat in changed category.
Candidate who are not eligible for All India quota PG medical counseling are as follows:
- The candidates who have not joined the seat/ College allotted through AIQ.
- Those who resigned from the AIQ seat.
Counseling is for admission into MD/MS/Diploma PG medical courses across medical colleges (institutes) in India. The Extended Round – 3 will be conducted for Medical as well as Dental (MDS) seats.
Notice for non transfer of seats to states which was scheduled on 19th June 2014 can be found here.
Schedule for extended 3rd round for All India Quota PG Online Counseling 2014 has been attached to this posts and can also be downloaded from here.