ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
Virbhadra Marg, Rishikesh-249201, Uttarakhand.
(An autonomous organization under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India)
Job Post : Junior Residents in Dentistry
Educational Qualification :
- The candidates should have passed BDS (including completion of Internship) Degree from a recognized college/university and registered with State Dental Council /Dental Council of India.
- Only those candidates who have passed BDS (including Internship) not earlier than three years before as on the date of interview will be eligible
Number of Posts : 02
Upper Age Limit ( 03 October, 2015): 30 years
- Relaxable for SC/ST candidate up to a maximum period of 05 years, and in the case of OBC candidates up to a maximum period of 03 years.
- In the case of Orthopaedic Physical Handicapped (OPH) / Person with disabilities (PWD) candidates, relaxable upto maximum period of 05 years for General Category, 08 years for OBC category and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/OPH/PWD shall be applicable as per Govt. of India rules.
Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/OPH/PWD shall be applicable as per Govt. of India rules.
- OBC Candidates will attach certificate from the prescribed authority for Central Government posts along with certificate that the candidate does not belong to Creamy Layer. Date of issue of Certificate should not be earlier than one year of last date of application i.e. should not be issued before _18.10.2014.
- For SC/ST Candidates – Certificate should be issued by Tehsildar or above rank officer in standard format of Central Government.
- OPH/PWD Candidates – The disability certificate should be signed by duly constituted and authorized Medical Board of the State or Central Govt. Hospitals/Institutions & countersigned by Medical Superintendent. The constitution of the Medical Board will be one consultant each from disciplines of Orthopaedics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Surgery.
Approximate consolidated upper limit of monthly remuneration: Rs.15600-39100 + GP 5400 + NPA
- The candidates should Report on 18/10/2015 with required documents in prescribed format (available on website) to the:
All India Institute of Medical sciences (AIIMS)
Virbhadra Marg, Pashulok
- Applicant should reach before 10 AM on the schedule date of Interview. The applicants are strongly advised to reach well in the time. No candidate will be allowed after 10 AM on the schedule date of Interview.
- Inadequately filled/ incomplete application form may be summarily rejected and no enquiry or representation will be entertained in this regard.
- On the day of walk-in-interview, the candidates is required to be present ‘in person’ with all original certificates in Recruitment Cell, AIIMS Rishikesh at 9:00 AM along with :
- Two set of attested copies of documents
- Two passport sized photographs
- Government photo identity card
- All Original documents for verification
- The application fee should be in form of only bank draft of Rs. 500/- (Rs.100/- in case of SC/ST candidates) (Non refundable) in favor of “AIIMS RISHIKESH” payable at Rishikesh. Name of applicant along with telephone number should be written on the back side of demand draft. No application fee is applicable for OPH/PWD candidates. This fee once remitted will not be refunded under any circumstances or adjusted.
- The candidates are advised to see the institutional web site for any additional information and confirm about date and time / venue before coming. No personal / by post intimation will be sent.
Enclosures checklist (kindly attach in this order): –
- Date of Birth and Class X and XII Certificate
- BDS mark sheets
- BDS Certificate
- Internship completion certificate
- Attempt certificates
- DCI registration
- No objection certificate from present employer (if applicable)
- SC/ST/OBC/OPH/PWD certificate issued by the competent authority (if applicable)
- Proof of deposit -Application fee
- Copies of any other relevant documents
- The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection. The selection will be by interview only or screening examination followed by Interview, as deemed appropriate by the competent authority.
- It would not be obligatory on the part of the Institute to interview every candidate who possesses the essential qualification and no representation in this regard will be entertained.
- The joining of the candidates will purely be need based. The selected candidates may also be asked to join on different dates. The remaining candidates selected in the interview shall be kept in the waiting list which will be valid till three months after declaration of result. Any vacancy arising because of nonjoining by selected candidates or by resignation of candidate who had joined after selection will be offered to the candidates from the waiting list according to their merit.
- All the candidates shall note that during their tenure they may be rotated as and when required. He / She may have to work in shifts and can be posted at any place in the institute. He / She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as framed by the institution from time to time.
- Relaxation and other rules for reserved/special category candidates will be followed as per Government of India guidelines.
- All information pertaining to this advertisement including notices, result etc. will be displayed on the AIIMS Rishikesh website ( www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in ). No individual intimation may be sent by AIIMS Rishikesh to applicants. It will be the responsibility of applicants to keep in-touch of institutional website for developments by visiting website regularly.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
- The above vacancies are subject to change at any given point of time and the Institute reserves the right whether or not to fill up any post.
- The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- Institute will not be responsible for any postal delays/ electronic fault in the delivery of notifications.
- The appointment to the said post will be subject to medical fitness from the competent medical board.
- Candidates employed in Govt. & Semi Govt. Organizations, Public Undertakings, University and Educational Institutions must submit ‘no objection certificate’ along with the application form.
- Separate application has to be filled for each post applied and fee has to be deposited separately for each applied post.
- The candidates appearing for the Interview should bear the cost of traveling and stay under their own arrangement and no refund/reimbursement will be allowed under any circumstances.
- In case any declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to his appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action as deemed fit by the appointing authority. The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- The candidates must check their eligibility in terms of age, qualification and experience from the advertisement notice. Candidates are advised in their own interest to satisfy themselves about their eligibility as per the notified eligibility criteria to avoid disappointment at a later stage. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria and producing all the prescribed documents will be interviewed.
- The decision of the director AIIMS or competent authority regarding selection of candidates and in all other aspects will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
For more information click on