Director of Medical Education and Research (DMER), Mumbai, Maharashtra has published information brochure for Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MH-CET) 2015 for admission into health science courses across the state. “Health Science Courses” means courses affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Science(MUHS), Nashik, which include MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BPTh, BOTh, BP&O, BASLP and BSc Nursing. Click on following link to download the information brochure:
Schedule of MH-CET 2015 is as follows:
- Online Registration & filling of Application form. : 05/03/2015 to 24/03/2015
- Schedule for Fee Acceptance at SBI Bank, through Computer Generated Challan. : 07/03/2015 to 26/03/2015
- Issue of Admit Cards (Online) : 27/04/2015 to 06/05/2015
- Date of Examination : 07/05/2015 (Thursday)
- Centre of examination : As indicated in Admit Card
- Examination & Bell Schedule
- Entry in Examination Hall: 09.15 a.m. – Long Bell
- Distribution of answer sheets: 09.40 a.m.
- Distribution of question booklets: 09.50 a.m.
- Examination Commences: 10.00 a.m. – Long Bell
- Latest Entry permitted in Examination Hall: 10.00 a.m.
- Examination concludes: 01.00 p.m. – Long Bell
- Last date of online submission of certificate/(s) for Additional Weightage Claim (For Health Science Courses Only). : 12/05/2015
- Online display of Question Paper Booklets of each version on website “www.dmer.org” : 18/05/2015
- Online Display of Provisional Keys of each version on website “www.dmer.org” : 20/05/2015
- OMR Answer Sheets will be available on website “www.mhcet-exam.co.in” : 25/05/2015
- Last date of Online submission of objections on Question Paper/Answer Key/Typographic errors. : 25/05/2015 to 28/05/2015
- Declaration of Provisional Result/Marks : On or before 05/06/2015
- Last Date of Submission of Application form for Verification of Marks at office of the Divisional authority with prescribed fee (Place – Mumbai, Pune, Miraj, Dhule, Aurangabad, Nanded, Nagpur & Akola) : within 4 days of declaration of result
- Declaration of Merit List on or before : 12/06/2015
- Downloading of Marksheet from website “www.mhcetexam.co.in” : 13/06/2015 to till the last date of filling up of preference form.
The application form for MH CET 2015 will be available on the website “www.mhcet-exam.co.in”. The information Brochure for Health Science Course is available on the website “www.dmer.org”. The syllabus of MHCET 2015 is also available on the website “www.dmer.org”. The admit card & Score Card can be downloaded by the candidate from the website “www.mhcet-exam.co.in”.