For year 2014 an extended 3th round of PG medical counseling has been announced but Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) website does not mention eligibility criteria to appear in extended 3rd round.
Last year for NEET PG 2013 counseling 4th round following were the eligibility criteria:
Following candidates were eligible for 4th round:
- The candidates who are admitted through All India Quota (AIQ) and are still admitted (continuing) in AIQ participating colleges, only those who gave option to participate in Round-3.
- The candidates who are registered but not allotted seat in Round – 1, 2 and 3.
Following candidates were not eligible:
- The candidates who have not joined the College allotted through AIQ.
- Those who resigned from the AIQ seat.
- The candidates who are admitted in participating colleges through AIQ but had not opted to participate in Round-3.
NEET PG 2013 Round 4 schedule and eligibility criteria document has been attached to this post.